Growing your own vegetable garden from seed to final produce can be fun and rewarding, and it is not that difficult! Our huge selection of vegetable and fruit seeds means you can find exactly what you need to start planning your delicious harvest. When you choose Hart Seeds to grow your own produce, you can rest assured that you are selecting the highest quality available. View a list of our product types below!
Here are directions on how to plant Hart Seed vegetable and fruit seeds:
- Step 1: Fill biodegradable planting containers with the appropriate potting soil. Choose the size pot and potting mix based on how long you anticipate the plant will be living in the container.
- Step 2: Plant Hart Seed vegetable seeds according to instructions on the seed packet.
- Step 3: Water and fertilize as needed.
- Step 4: When the weather conditions are appropriate for planting your vegetable garden, plant the biodegradable pot with the plant into the ground following the guidelines for spacing.
Now you are on your way to enjoying the freshest possible produce. A great garden starts with only the best vegetable and fruit seeds, Hart Seeds!
Our Vegetable & Fruit Collection includes:
- Beans & Peas
- Broccoli & Cauliflower
- Pumpkins & Gourds
- Radish, Turnip, Parsnip & Kohl Rabi
- Leafy Greens
- Sweet Corn